Select a specific search field:  Select a specific format: 


bakers of the holy bread  -  The end of a cold experience ep

42.59 €
  • Format : Vinyl 12 inch x 1

  • New or Used : new
  • Cover condition : S (?)
  • Media condition : S (?)

  • Label : Chopped Herring
  • Pressing : UK - Original - CHBOTHB01
  • Year : 2014
  • Comment : 12" Original So here it is, our first [and hopefully not our last] Swedish Hip H ... See below

  • Quantity available : 1
Seller's comment :
So here it is, our first [and hopefully not our last] Swedish Hip Hop release on Chopped Herring Records. Here we have a selection of tracks from the Collen and Webb-produced 1995 [cd only] album from Bakers Of The Holy Bread - The End Of A Cold Experience. The group, conisting of David Lenneman, Göran Lindohf and Tobias Addo hailed from Umea in the north of Sweden. They dropped their first 12" "Roughnecks Comin’" in 1993 and followed up with a cd-only EP entitled "Three Views Concerning Human Knowledge" in 1994. The album dropped in the following year but was only ever released on CD - so you guessed it, Herring has selected 6 heaters for this limited vinyl EP including "Riddle in the Middle" which only appear on the EP/CD single.
Twelve Moments To The Only Conclusion Black Christ feat. Field Nigga Soup Bring It On Back feat. Field Nigga Soup Die With Your Boots On The End Of A Cold Experience Riddle In The Middle

All our records graded S/S are NEW and 70% of them are NEW & STILL SEALED. The other 30% are BRAND NEW but just not sealed anymore.



Seller Rating  (14899 feedback)

  • Customer satisfaction :
  • Fill rate :
  • Confirmation response :
  • Shipping response :

Shop information

  • Catalogue : 78493 items
  • Seller since : 06 - 2007
  • Total sales of all items : 41338
  • Location : Deutschland
Country of delivery :
Shipping methods
Price (?)
Priority (?)
Registered (?)